Harness the innovative wind system in order to approach combat your way with a wide number of tactical options at your disposal.
Skull & Bones is an action video game developed by Ubisoft Singapore and published by Ubisoft for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime after March 2020. The game revolves around piracy and naval warfare.
It’s your choice: hunt solo as a lone wolf, or team up with a pirate gang and dominate across different game modes.
Plunder alone or team up with other pirate captains to coordinate your efforts to loot the toughest enemies.
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships.
Title: Skull & Bones
Genre: Action-adventure game
Modes: Single-player, Multiplayer
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
HOW TO INSTALL