Everyone’s obsessed with the moon being haunted, but what about Mars? Those spectres will finally get their say in Moons Of Madness, which despite its name features a mysterious signal beamed from the red planet. And lots and lots of spooky creatures, as you can see from the trailer below.
In space, no one can hear you scream “Oh, come on, that flashlight is utter rubbish.” Thankfully I said that on Earth, in response to Rock Pocket Games’s slab of new Moons Of Madness footage. It’s a decent looking slice of sci-fi horror – a blend of Martian isolation and Lovecraft-inspired weirdness – but I really cannot let that flashlight go.
The message confounded Orochi scientists. Their analysts broke it down and determined it was of intelligent origin. Orochi management immediately concluded that the discovery was too sensitive for public knowledge and moved to keep it hidden. In secret, the corporation began construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a state-of-the-art Mars research outpost designed to identify the true nature of the message.
Title: Moons of Madness
Developer: Rock Pocket Games
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
HOW TO INSTALL