Genshin Impact is an action role-playing video game developed by miHoYo, but is perhaps best known to Nintendo fans as the title which caused one Zelda enthusiast to smash up his PS4 due to the close similarities between the game and Breath of the Wild. Eek. Despite the fact that this is shaping up to be quite an interesting JRPG, the main reason Genshin Impact is known in the west is due to the fact that when it was initially announced for PS4, one Zelda fan was so upset about how closely it resembled Nintendo’s title that he actually smashed up his PS4 console in disgust.
Characters have control over one of seven natural elements: Cryo, Dendro, Pyro, Hydro, Anemo, Electro and Geo. Cooking is another significant aspect of Genshin Impact’s gameplay. Players gather many resources in the course of their adventure, some of which can be turned into dishes via cooking. Some dishes regenerate characters’ health, while others boost attack or defensive abilities.
Title: Genshin Impact
Genre: Action role-playing
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
HOW TO INSTALL