GhostWire: Tokyo is an action-adventure game in which you’ll fight paranormal enemies and rid the city of supernatural evil.
It’s not absolutely clear just who this figure we’ll be playing is just yet, but you are said to be armed with your own mysterious abilities that no doubt help you avoid getting caught up in the vanishing act.
The team behind this new paranormal adventure brought us The Evil Within 2 and the previous game. Both Shinji Mikami and Ikumi Nakurma both have a long history within the industry. Mikami, who’s the executive producer and founder of Tango Gameworks, was one of the original creators of Capcom’s Resident Evil series, which is why The Evil Within has a similar feel to it.
It’s definitely very intriguing, and it looks set to offer no shortage of challenges in the face of trying to uncover just what has happened in Tokyo.
Title: GhostWire Tokyo
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: Action-adventure game
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
HOW TO INSTALL