Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play, stand-alone battle royale game, based on the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Warzone will not require a copy of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to play. The game is said to support cross-platform play on PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One.
Death isn’t the end in Warzone. As well as being able to buy respawn tokens, you can return to the fight through the Gulag. You’ve been captured by the enemy, not killed, and by winning a 1v1 fight for the entertainment of your captors—and everyone else in the queue—you can earn your freedom. While you’re in the queue, you can spectate the fights, support your squadmates and even chuck rocks at people you don’t like.
Title: Call of Duty Warzone
Developer: Infinity Ward
Franchise: Call of Duty
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
HOW TO INSTALL